Property Sales-Water & Sewer Inspection

Whenever you sell your property that has City water and sewer utilities, you are required by ordinance to have a Point of Sale Inspection performed and reported to the City before closing your sale. You will need to hire a licensed professional to televise your sewer line and  plumber to inspect your water lines to determine if they are compliant with City ordinance.

Please download the Point-of-Sale Inspection forms below and return to City Hall, 101 Oak St. N, PO Box 385, Vernon Center, MN  56090 after your qualified professional inspects your property. Also, provide a digital copy of your televised sewer line and proof that funds were placed in an escrow account at Closing to cover the required repairs.